Tuesday, March 1, 2011

3.01.11 Outfit The Kilt

This outfit registered a 2 on the compliment scale (one of those from a complete stranger on the way to the cafeteria!) The compliment scale is exactly what it sounds like, how many compliments I got that day. Yeah, I'm that shallow, sue me.

I found this skirt a couple months ago at the Goodwill for something like $7. I love a good thrift. It's the classic 60s/70s kilt-100% wool with leather belt-y tabs on the side. It's a little longer than I would normally wear, but I'm keeping it that way for now in homage of the era this baby came from. You can't quite tell, but my tights are actually blue. I love colored tights and boots.


Tee- TJ Maxx
Sweater- Target
Skirt- Goodwill
Tights- Hue via Marshalls
Boots- Ciao Bella via DSW

No comments:

Post a Comment