Monday, May 9, 2011

More From the Back of the Closet

Continuing on the back of the closet trend, I pulled out this Tar-jay beauty. I bought it on clearance and paid about $10 for it. I feel very Mad Men- it has a really high waist and the collar ties into a bow on the side. It's funny, I didn't feel very cute all day, but like how the pictures turned out, so I take it back.




I love these shoes. They're a wonderfully strange brown/dark purple color that goes with everything. Each one has a half bow that opens to the outside. Sadly, they're too big and slip off with every step-it gets very uncomfortable and I end up walking like a duck. So off they must go. I gave them one more try and they still hurt my feet ;(


Sigh. Good bye pretty shoes. I my eyes will miss your looks, but my feet will not miss your pain!

No comments:

Post a Comment