Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Reaching into the Back of the Closet

Waay into the back. All the way back to 2007.


I'm making a point of wearing what's in my closet. If I don't feel like wearing it, off to Goodwill it goes! I have too many clothes and I don't wear half of them. How can I be a curator of my collection if I don't edit once in a while? Plus, I have no room for new stuff. Granted, I'm not really looking for new stuff, but it's important to be prepared. For new stuff. Those Boy Scouts are pretty wise kids, even if they do try to sell popcorn instead of cookies (just copy the Girl Scouts and come up with some sweet new flavors.)



Anyhoo, I wore this skirt to our rehearsal dinner. I love the scalloped bottom and the super cute pockets (which you can't see, but they have little bows-adorable!) I used to wear this with a navy button-down, but I like this green combo better. I also like that this coat is even older than the skirt. I took the buttons off over a year ago. For now, its safety-pinned shut under the belt. I'm fancy like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment