Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Great American Sportswear

I felt much cuter while I was wearing this outfit.


I definitely didn't feel as wide as I look in this pic. Oh well, it just goes to show that you don't always look how you feel. That can be both a good and a bad thing. But I'm still happy with this outfit. I wanted to do something different from the skinny pant/high boot that has become my pant standard. I also wanted to try something loosely tucked. So we'll call this one a work in progress. I probably got these pants in 2004. J Crew khakis were part of my standard uniform back then and I still have a soft place in my heart for them.

This is more the "look" I was going for-relaxed but not too slouchy:


And here's the skinny looking pic ;)


Top-J Crew
Pants- J Crew
Belt- J Crew Outlet (noticing a theme here?)
Flats- Banana Outlet (oh well, pretty close)

No comments:

Post a Comment