Tuesday, April 5, 2011

4.4.11 Outfit-Ships Ahoy

I love all things nautical. Mostly because I am obsessed with French sailor shirts (I really have a thing for the French don't I? I had no idea it was this bad...) Nothing says "timeless classic" to me like a simple striped boatneck shirt. I love it! And a nautical theme always works in home decor...it reminds me of lazy summer nights and relaxing afternoons at the beach. I would probably cover my house in ropes and stripes and miniature ships and starfish if I really let myself go. But instead I'll just rock the striped tee with jaunty candy apple red flats. Do you see the little bows on them? Adorable! And a cardigan because its still freezing here.



Tee- J Crew (I loved this so much I bought 2 and paid full price for BOTH!)
Cardi- Gap (old)
Jeans- Target (the zipper's broken and I use a safety pin to keep it up)
Flats- Enzo Angiolini via DSW
Earrings- Christmas Tree Shop (seriously)

No comments:

Post a Comment