Monday, April 25, 2011

Plays Games, All Sorts

Every time I wear this top, I get that line stuck in my head. All day long. It's sweet, but a little annoying. Just in case you're not a huge Julie Andrews fan and you have no idea what I'm talking about, I'll go ahead and fill you in. It's a lyric from Mary Poppins. Remember, when the kids are singing their list of criteria for their new nanny? Then their mean dad rips the list up and but Mary Poppins shows up with list anyway?! I know, crazy!


This top is from my favoritest store, Anthro. I love the colors. I also love that it looks like polka dots until you get closer and realize that it's candy! Allsorts to be exact. That crazy mix of licorice chewy bits. Maybe not my favorite candy in the world, but still amusing on a shirt. It's candy! I love candy!



When I got a little colder, I threw on an old scarf. It matches close enough for me and my back hallway.


Oh Mondays, how dull you can be. Thank goodness for amusing candy shirts.



No comments:

Post a Comment