Monday, April 4, 2011

4.4.11 Outfit- Moody Monday Mode Math

My first blog post as a 31 year old. How super exciting! How could life possibly be more exciting?!? The alliteration and French in the title keep it fancy. Mode=Fashionable. Oh la la.

Today I rocked my tried-and-true cool weather outfit formula:

Colored tights+skirt+tshirt+cardigan+boots+belt=generally adorable



It's a good solution for a dreary Monday. It doesn't require too much thought, I probably have over 200 possible permutations and the results are usually cute.

Or cute enough to stare at Excel spreadsheets all day in my cube. I'm currently suffering from Excel-itis and general blah. I may as well try and look the part of a cute spunky girl. If I keep playing the part, I'm hoping the spunk will follow.



Cardi-Loft
Tee- Target
Skirt- Ann Taylor via Goodwill
Belt-Goodwill
Tights (they're forest green BTW) Hue via Marshalls
Boots-Ciao Bella via DSW (I love you boots!)

No comments:

Post a Comment